Saturday, January 29, 2022

when my arms wrap you round I press my heart upon the loveliness that has long faded from the world W B Yeats


In The Middle of the World exhibition closed at end of day, December 18, 2021.  (slide show here)

The two person exhibition with Penny Berens / Judy Martin and curator Miranda Bouchard will be touring to Northern Ontario and hopefully Nova Scotia in the next few years.  A catalogue about this body of work will be published in 2022.  

The two pods on the right of image went into a private collection in January.  The collector approached Guildworks gallery and Guy de Carteret acted as an agent with the artist.  The titles of the two wrapped bundles are:  When My Arms Wrap Round (the hanging one) and My Heart (the floor one).  The hanging artwork on the left in the above image is entitled Time Future: Touch the Stars by Judy Martin.    

Photo by Paul Latour

No comments:

Post a Comment